- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
Contacting Conrad Anderson
Conrad Anderson (Midlands) Ltd.
Unit 4 Mainstream 47,
Freephone Technical Helpline: 0800 279 0085
Telephone: +44 (0)121 247 0619
Facsimile: +44 (0)871 314 0569
E-mail Us: email@example.com
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00 - 17.30 and Saturday 9.00 - 13.00 (Telephone support & orders only, no workshop installations).
How to find us...
Approaching on the M6, exit at junction 6.
(Look out for signs for Star City and follow them).
- From the North - take left hand fork, From the South – take the right hand fork.
- At the roundabout take right hand turn into Lichfield Road, 3rd exit.
- Keep left & after 400 yards turn left at traffic lights onto Cuckoo Rd.
- Go across roundabout (past Star City turning), turn right at 2nd roundabout to join A47,
- Continue on A47, straight over next 2 roundabouts,
- At next roundabout with KBT fabric warehouse on your right, take second exit onto Mainstream Way (with Edmundsons Electrical on your right hand side),
- We are approximately 100 yards up on the left, Unit 4.
- For the workshop entrance take the next left and continue to Unit 4.
- If you get lost, call us on telephone number: 0121 247 0619.
If you would like to view a larger version of this map, please click here.
Outside the front door of our unit there is a bus stop for the number 14 bus that takes you directly into Birmingham City Centre in 5-10 minutes, with buses stopping every 7-9 minutes. Alternatively there is Duddeston train station, a 10 minute walk away on the Cross-City Line between Redditch, Birmingham and Lichfield - however trains only stop every 30 minutes or so.
For customers wishing to have a walk or bike ride nearby there is a canal and river entrance within 200 yards of the unit. Walking and cycling maps of the area are available for free from our waiting room.
Local hotels & campsites
If your vehicle is having a lot of work done to it or the job itself takes longer than a day, you could leave your vehicle with us and collect when completed. Alternatively why not make a mini break of your visit, stay in a local hotel and enjoy what Birmingham has to offer?
There are hundreds of hotels in Birmingham city centre and numerous low cost /no frill hotels on the outskirts of the centre to choose from. Just remember to consider how you will get to them without your vehicle eg. By bus, train, taxi or car hire.
Hotels within easy reach:
Clayton Hotel Birmingham (Formerly Hotel La Tour)
Albert St, Birmingham, B5 5JE
0121 718 8000
New stylish 4 star hotel on the 14 bus route in city centre. Approximately £80 per night.
Carrs Lane, Birmingham, B4 7SS
0871 984 6489
Around £45 per night
Premier Inn Birmingham Central East Hotel
Waterlinks House, Richard Street, Aston, Birmingham, B7 4AA
0871 527 8080
Around £45 per night
For customers travelling a long way in their caravan or motorhome who would like to break up the journey, why not stay at a local campsite and then have a short journey to us in the morning? Here are some good ones below:
Marston Caravan & Camping Park
Sutton Coldfield, Warwickshire B76 0DP
Camping & Caravanning Club
Bodymoor Heath Lane
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B76 0DY
Chapel Lane Caravan Club Site
Chapel Lane, Wythall
Worcestershire B47 6JX
Somers Wood (adults only)
Meriden, West Midlands CV7 7PL