Contacting Conrad Anderson
Conrad Anderson L.L.P.
57- 59 Sladefield Road,
Freephone Technical Helpline: 0800 279 0085
Telephone: +44 (0)121 247 0619
Facsimile: +44 (0)871 314 0569
E-mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00 - 17.30 and Saturday 9.00 - 13.00.
How to find us...
Approaching on Northbound M6, exit at J5.
- Take 2nd exit off motorway roundabout, Newport Road.
- 1000 yards to next roundabout, turn right (2nd exit). Follow signs for Washwood Heath and Ward End, Coleshill Road.
- 3/4 mile to next roundabout, third exit, Coleshill Road.
- Half a mile to set of traffic lights – continue straight on, then take the left hand fork just before the BP Garage on the left, Alum Rock Road.
- Continue for around 1000 yards, at the roundabout turn right (4th exit), Sladefield Road.
- Numbers 57-59 are on the right just after a slight bend, the entrance to our workshop is on a gravel road opposite Brookhill Road.
- Please note: We are based from terraced houses in a residential street with a workshop at the rear which cannot be seen from the road. There is no sign only the house numbers, if you have trouble finding us please call 0121 247 0619
Approaching on southbound M6, exit at J6. (Look out for signs for Star City and follow them).
- On the slip road take the left hand fork.
- At the roundabout turn right into Lichfield Road (4th exit)
- After 400 yards turn left at traffic lights onto Cuckoo Road.
- Straight on a first roundabout, turn right at 2nd roundabout, turn left at 3rd roundabout. You should be on Aston Church Road.
- Half a mile to traffic lights a the top of the hill, turn left onto Washwood Heath Road.
- After 1 mile or so you will see a park with a lake on your right, straight on at the traffic lights. Turn right at the first turning after the park, this is Sladefield Road. Numbers 57-59 are at the other end of the road, past the block of flats and the railway bridge.
- The entrance to our workshop is on a gravel road, a left hand turning opposite Brookhill Road. There is a roundabout at the end of Sladefield Road if you overshoot.
- Please note: We are based from terraced houses in a residential street with a workshop at the rear which cannot be seen from the road. There is no sign only the house numbers, if you have trouble finding us please call 0121 247 0619.
If you would like to view an larger version of this map, please click here.