- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
Conrad Anderson - Providing Solutions
Conrad Anderson was formed in 1997 by a husband and wife partnership, with Steve Anderson (a professional chartered engineer) installing the electrical goods and Femma Anderson looking after the office.
Now in our 18th year, we have diversified into a range of products designed specifically to solve the many issues faced when living and working in a vehicle in the modern age.
From our humble beginnings when Steve and Femma started Conrad Anderson in 1997 until present day we have continued our same core message: ‘if a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well’.
Conrad Anderson strive to uphold this at our heart in all aspects of our work, to make your experiences and interactions with us, and the subsequent use of our products, positive. Don't take our word for it, see our customer Testimonials.
- Regional Installing dealer for VB Air Suspension & E&P Hydraulic Levelling
- UK Prefered solution provider for Oyster satellite Internet systems
- Elite dealers for Satfi & Megasat satellite domes
- Main Installing dealers for Oyster Satellite TV systems
- Dometic Premium Partner & Service Partner
- Air Suspension and Hydraulic Levelling
- Satellite communications including TV & Internet
- Cruise control & Speed limiters
- Mobile power solutions and systems
We are well established as both a high quality installer for retail and trade customers and solutions provider to commercial and corporate customers. Our aim is to provide robust and efficient systems with excellent technical advise & back-up.
Drawing from the extensive experience of the Conrad Anderson team we offer specialist help and advice to find the right solution based on your requirements. We will supply you with a written quote for the work detailing any items which have options, on many products we offer flat rate installation costs, on other items we estimate fitting time based on our phone conversations and email correspondence. Once you are happy with the quote we find a date and book you in the diary.
As of March 2015 - we have moved premises to an industrial estate in Saltley, Birmingham, with access directly off the A47, so regardless of your vehicle size you should not have any difficulty getting to us.
On arrival, before any work is started, we discuss your requirements referring back to the original quote/estimate supplied. Once we are all clear about what is to be installed and where, you are free to enjoy the rest of your day. Many of our customers enjoy a trip into Birmingham for some retail therapy, museums or attractions, all of which are a short bus ride away. If that does not float your boat you could walk or cycle along the recently resurfaced Birmingham Canal towpaths - make sure you bring your bike with you. If you have work to do or you just want to relax we have an indoor seating area with a steady supply of tea and coffee.
At any point in your journey with Conrad Anderson if you have any questions or concerns regarding the work or any other issues regarding your vehicle just ask and we can discuss it – the Conrad Anderson team has years of combined motorhome and caravan experience and we are here to help, if we can’t we can point you in the direction of someone who can.
Before your visit you will be given an idea of how long the work will take, some of the products and solutions we install can take more than a day – in these cases you can either leave your vehicle with us or park outside with free electricity. It is not a campsite, but gives you a place to park and rest.
Please take the time to research our website and call us for more information or if you have a specific requirement. Also, feel free to subscribe to the newsletter and the blog for an inside track to the workings of Conrad Anderson.