- Speed Limiter Kits
Tue, Aug 14th 2018
- Find the Perfect Motorhome TV Satellite System
Thu, May 31st 2018
- AIR SUSPENSION FOR THE NEW SPRINTER
Mon, May 21st 2018
- Why You Need Sinclair Air Conditioning
Tue, Apr 17th 2018
- The Benefits of Cruise Control
Mon, Apr 9th 2018
- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
Ducato/Boxer/Relay ALKO SemiAir Suspension 2006>
VB SemiAir is an Assistive Air Spring, installed onto the swing arms via a bracket, to help maintain minimum ride height and suspension travel.
- TUV tested and type approved for Alko Chassis
- For Commercial and Motorhome/Campervan using Fiat Ducato X250 chassis
- Increases suspension travel to maintain ride height
- Can improve ride comfort and road handling (if set correctly)
- Level off-centre loads
- Includes on-board compressor for height adjustments.
This product is available for installation by Conrad Anderson only, due to the AL-KO's chassis frame structure. Vehicle specific dash and seat base panel installed for switches and gauges - supplied with kit for X250/290 front cab - Please specify on enquiry. Variations for single/twin axle and narrow/wide Alko Chassis.
Price on application - please contact us for pricing options.
The VB AL-KO SemiAir suspension kit is currently available for installation on the following vehicles:
- Peugeot Boxer 2006>
- Fiat Ducato 2006>
- Citroen Relay 2006>
VB SemiAir is an ideal addition to any commercial van or motorhome which is consistently heavily laden. It is an air assist which will return the ride height to where the manufacturer intended it to be, rather than down on the bump stops. This means your suspension will last longer and save you money in the long run.
VB SemiAir kits use the maximum size of airbag available (given vehicle space constraints). The larger airbag reduces the internal air pressure and wear on the bag, enabling the unit to last far longer without replacement. The lift attained on the suspension positions the shock absorber at the optimum height and therefore improves damping.
The included compressor with paddle switches & gauges allows small adjustments the ride height, this enables adjustment on the ride comfort, reduce vehicle roll and level off-centre loads.
- Better stability
- Spring force can be varied
- Good Value
- Body and load will be protected against damage
- Heavy loads are no longer visible from the outside (less sagging)
- Shock absorbers will work in their optimum extension, therefore last longer
In the box
Airbags, Brackets, clamps, nuts & Bolts, Pipes with split conduit.
2x pressure gauges and T-piece air pipe fittings
Compressor with brackets and fixtures
2x paddle switches and gauges are supplied with a vehicle specific installation panel for the X250/290 cab.
Will installing VB SemiAir affect the vehicle warranty?
VB SemiAir is fully TUV tested and type approved for the Alko chassis.