- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
Waeco RT780 24v Air Conditioning Unit
Dometic-Waeco RT 780:
Being a self-contained air conditioner, the CoolAir RT 780 offers a key benefit: all components are integrated in a compact housing. This speeds up installation and makes maintenance unnecessary, because the system is closed and hermetically tight. No need to fill up with refrigerant or water. Good to know: the CoolAir RT780 fits almost every truck. There’s a tailormade installation kit for all common truck models.
- RT 880 24v Air conditioning for stationary or mobile use.
- Customised installation kits for all common truck cabins: DAF / Iveco / MAN / Mercedes-Benz / Renault / Scania / Volvo
- For non custom kits there are universal installation kits available
- Uppershell can be spraypainted at a later date
- ADR compliant
Please note a fixing kit is required for the installtion of this product, please contact us for more info.
Price on application - please contact us for pricing options.
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||94 x 62 x 48 mm (incl. mount)|
|Average current consumption:||12 - 22 A|
|Cooling capacity:||1000 watts (compressor capacity)|
|System:||Rotary compressor for mobile use, soft-start electronics, adjustable low-voltage protection for vehicle battery, three blower levels and automatic mode, hermetically sealed refrigeration circuit|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||CA 850S without seal: 830 x 159 x 635 mm|
|Height from roof top:||165 - 187 mm (with installation kit, depending from model)|
|Colour:||Upper shell: white|
|Quality features:||UV-resistant, upper shell can be spray-painted, control panel with digital status readout, remote control, four individually adjustable nozzles, made in Germany|
|Test mark:||e-approved to 2006/28/EC (EMC automotive directive)|
|Supplied with:||Stationary air conditioner, remote control, connection cable, operating instructions (cover frame, seals, installation fittings, installation instructions only 9100100024/25/26)|
|Note:||A vehicle specific installation kit is needed for the installation of the standard model Ref. No. 9100100027|