- Find the Perfect Motorhome TV Satellite System
Thu, May 31st 2018
- AIR SUSPENSION FOR THE NEW SPRINTER
Mon, May 21st 2018
- Why You Need Sinclair Air Conditioning
Tue, Apr 17th 2018
- The Benefits of Cruise Control
Mon, Apr 9th 2018
- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
Tracvision M2 - Marine Sat TV Dome
KVH’s TracVision M2:
KVH’s TracVision M2 “at anchor” satellite TV system is a great choice for vessels who want to enjoy premium satellite TV programming while at anchor or at the dock.
You’ll never have to compromise on reception or quality because the TracVision M2 offers the highest signal strength available for "at-anchor" systems, along with KVH’s high-efficiency 37 cm diameter antenna with RingFire™ technology, which offers reception and signal gain previously only available in 45 cm diameter systems!
Enjoy KVH’s award-winning quality and reliability at an affordable price thanks to this fully automatic system designed for those times when you want to sit back and relax after a day on the water.
• Ideal for use at anchor and at the dock on boats as small as 30 feet
• Access to hundreds of channels of standard and HD programming - news, weather, sports, movies, and music!
• 12V multi-service interface box/controller supports virtually all home receivers and high-powered regional services
• Fully automatic satellite acquisition and satellite switching via remote control just like at home!
• Ultra-quiet motors, no cable wrap, single-cable install, and exclusive, user-friendly onscreen system set-up and control
Based on the recent signal strength improvements, the footprint illustration above shows an estimation of where you will receive TV signal.