- Sinclair Roof Mounted Air Con Units
Thu, Aug 30th 2018
- Speed Limiter Kits
Tue, Aug 14th 2018
- Find the Perfect Motorhome TV Satellite System
Thu, May 31st 2018
- AIR SUSPENSION FOR THE NEW SPRINTER
Mon, May 21st 2018
- Why You Need Sinclair Air Conditioning
Tue, Apr 17th 2018
- The Benefits of Cruise Control
Mon, Apr 9th 2018
- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
Waeco Charging Converter 12-24v 20A
Waeco Charging Converter:
12v-24v 20amp voltage converter and IU battery charger. Charges the consumer battery while driving.
- Ideal for sensitive appliances
- Can also be used as battery charger
- To increase capacity, several converters can be used in parallel
- Ideal for larger motorhomes with 12- or 24-volt starter battery and 12- or 24-volt leisure battery
Price on application - please contact us for pricing options.
Combine what was never intended to be combined. In PerfectPower voltage converters the input voltage is electrically isolated from the output voltage to compensate for under- and over-voltage on the input side.
DC1224-20 also has an electronically regulated output voltage, to which they owe their extra function as a high-quality IU charger. Moreover, several converters can be used in parallel and the PerfectPower DC1224-20 is ideal for sensitive appliances or use in safety-conscious areas.
- Can also be used as battery chargers
- Can be used in parallel Ideal for larger motorhomes
- Electrical isolated output voltage Additional on/off input
- Stabilises battery/generator voltage
- Stabilises on-board power supply during engine start
- High energy efficiency
- IU battery charging curve
- Electrically isolated output voltage
- Additional ON/OFF input
- Clean output voltage
- Stabilises the battery/generator voltage
- Parallel operation possible
- Stabilises the on-board power supply during engine start
- EMC optimised for the automotive industry
The light weight and compact construction allows the converters to be easily
installed in mobile homes, commercial vehicles or motor and sailing vessels.
The DC1224-20 converts a 12 VDC supply from a car or boat battery to a stable 24 VDC voltage for connecting to equipment. The isolation of the input and output voltages means the output voltage can be kept stable without interference from the input circuit.
Because the maximum output current is electronically regulated, the charge
converters can be used to charge batteries to generate electricity in cars or
The devices are equipped with protection against shorting and overloading.
If the protective function triggers, the device switches off and then switches
on again when correctly connected.