- Speed Limiter Kits
Tue, Aug 14th 2018
- Find the Perfect Motorhome TV Satellite System
Thu, May 31st 2018
- AIR SUSPENSION FOR THE NEW SPRINTER
Mon, May 21st 2018
- Why You Need Sinclair Air Conditioning
Tue, Apr 17th 2018
- The Benefits of Cruise Control
Mon, Apr 9th 2018
- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
Dometic TEC40D Diesel Generator 3.5Kw
The largest of the TEC range of generators and proven for a wide range of mobile industrial applications.
- Remote on/off switch mounted inside the vehicle
- ± 1% Voltage variation
- 3500w continuous output, 3900w peak
- Autostart function for automatic charging of batteries
- Fuel: Diesel
- 2 Year Warranty
Installation of Dometic Generators should be undertaken by Conrad Anderson.
3 Year warranty if installed by Conrad Anderson.
Price on application - please contact us for pricing options.
TEC 40D gives 3500 watts continuous output with a perfect sine wave and low voltage variation – advanced inverter technology protects the connected appliances from voltage peaks and the generator from short circuits.
Due to its great reliability and low consumption the TEC 40D has proven itself in many professional applications. Moreover, its is amazingly quiet for a generator of this class (only 64 dBA at 7 metres distance).
The TEC40D Diesel generator produces a pure sine wave power output - these units are ideal for medium to heavy power systems on larger horseboxes, emergency services and military applications. The pure sine wave power output is suitable for all equipment including very sensitive items such as microwaves, computer systems or even specialist industrial applications. The TEC40D can also be connected in parallel to double the output.
- Pure 230-volt sine wave output voltage (±1% accuracy)
- Suitable for sensitive electronic appliances
- Low fuel consumption
- Output can be doubled by using two units in parallel
- 12-volt output for battery charging (10 amps max)
- Robust design in stainless steel cabinet
- Easy operation with illuminated multi-information display
- High operating safety with integrated alarm functions
- Remote control