- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
Dometic TEC40D Diesel Generator 3.5Kw
The largest of the TEC range of generators and proven for a wide range of mobile industrial applications.
- Remote on/off switch mounted inside the vehicle
- ± 1% Voltage variation
- 3500w continuous output, 3900w peak
- Autostart function for automatic charging of batteries
- Fuel: Diesel
- 2 Year Warranty
Installation of Dometic Generators should be undertaken by Conrad Anderson.
3 Year warranty if installed by Conrad Anderson.
Price on application - please contact us for pricing options.
TEC 40D gives 3500 watts continuous output with a perfect sine wave and low voltage variation – advanced inverter technology protects the connected appliances from voltage peaks and the generator from short circuits.
Due to its great reliability and low consumption the TEC 40D has proven itself in many professional applications. Moreover, its is amazingly quiet for a generator of this class (only 64 dBA at 7 metres distance).
The TEC40D Diesel generator produces a pure sine wave power output - these units are ideal for medium to heavy power systems on larger horseboxes, emergency services and military applications. The pure sine wave power output is suitable for all equipment including very sensitive items such as microwaves, computer systems or even specialist industrial applications. The TEC40D can also be connected in parallel to double the output.
- Pure 230-volt sine wave output voltage (±1% accuracy)
- Suitable for sensitive electronic appliances
- Low fuel consumption
- Output can be doubled by using two units in parallel
- 12-volt output for battery charging (10 amps max)
- Robust design in stainless steel cabinet
- Easy operation with illuminated multi-information display
- High operating safety with integrated alarm functions
- Remote control