- Speed Limiter Kits
Tue, Aug 14th 2018
- Find the Perfect Motorhome TV Satellite System
Thu, May 31st 2018
- AIR SUSPENSION FOR THE NEW SPRINTER
Mon, May 21st 2018
- Why You Need Sinclair Air Conditioning
Tue, Apr 17th 2018
- The Benefits of Cruise Control
Mon, Apr 9th 2018
- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
LPG Underslung Tank Kit 270 x 792 x 40L
LPG tank kit including remote level gauge - Fitting & Gas Test Certificate Included
Carry more LPG - refill less often
Save money on gas - LPG costs less at filling stations
Free up your gas locker
For use with all caravan/motorhome gas appliances and generators.
The price below includes fitting, installation will be carried out by Conrad Anderson at our Birmingham workshop.
(You will pay a 20% deposit of £225.00, with the rest payable upon fitting.)
Refillable gas tanks are an ideal way to maximise space in any leisure vehicle; not only by freeing up the gas locker, but also positioning the tank under the chassis allows a larger tank to be fitted. This means that, even with a live-aboard it may need filling as little as once a month.
Gas tanks are available in dozens of different shapes and sizes in order that any vehicle can have them fitted. All gas tank fittings include filler point and remote level gauge - filling adaptors are available for different country standards.
All gas tank materials and equipment are fully certified to European safety standards and Conrad Anderson fitters are trained to NICC fitting standards for LPG. Highlights
- For use with all caravan/motorhome gas appliances and generators.
- Store more gas by utilising space under chassis.
- Frees up existing gas locker for other equipment.
- Fill up at filling station at any time, no waiting for the tank to empty.
- Available in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit all vehicles.
- Access to cheaper gas from filling station.