- Find the Perfect Motorhome TV Satellite System
Thu, May 31st 2018
- AIR SUSPENSION FOR THE NEW SPRINTER
Mon, May 21st 2018
- Why You Need Sinclair Air Conditioning
Tue, Apr 17th 2018
- The Benefits of Cruise Control
Mon, Apr 9th 2018
- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
E&P Hydraulic Levelling - Merc Sprinter 06>(ALKO)
Fully automatic levelling at the touch of a button. Arrive on site, press button to level, wait 2 minutes and then make the tea and enjoy your time away.
- Completely stable with no movement when people are moving around inside or on entering and leaving the vehicle.
- Vehicle specific kits available for all major motorhome chassis.
Only available to be fitted by Conrad Anderson
Price on application - please contact us for pricing options.
Kit consists of:
- 4 hydraulic rams fixed to the chassis next to the axles
- Control panel in a convenient location near the habitation door
- Shows the direction of tilt of the vehicle and houses all the controls
- Oil Reservoir and pump are fitted in a locker or garage area.
You know the story: you are at a camp site or you are making a short stop at a beautiful spot along the road, but your camper van is rather uneven. So uneven that the available levellers are not enough to put your camper van in a more or less even position. So you try a few more planks, another jack, etc.
After you have done this, you can at long last enjoy your rest, but then you want to move on again and at the next stop it will probably be the same story all over again. A time-consuming activity that gives a lot of trouble.
To save you all this trouble, E&P Hydraulics have developed the E&P Motorhome levelling system.
At the touch of a button, your camper van is set in a level position fully automatically, and ready in only 2 minutes. And the vehicle is now also perfectly stable, no movement whatsoever can be felt when someone walks through it or steps in.
E&P Hydraulic levelling can also be used to jack the vehicle off the ground if you need to change a wheel.