- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
EP Compact Hydraulic Caravan Levelling
- Automatic hydraulic caravan leveller (Side to Side only)
- Sturdy and vibration-free position
- Additional theft protection
- Kind to chassis frames
- Compatible with motor movers
- Improved waste water drainage from sink & shower
- Includes Remote Control
Installation is included in the price shown.
(You will pay a 20% deposit of £479.76, with the rest payable upon fitting.)
The Compact semi-automatic caravan leveller system is perfect for those caravaners who still want the stability, security and assistance with the tricky side-to-side caravan levelling, but at a more affordable cost.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Compact system uses just 2 hydraulic caravan jacks, both of which can either be automatically or manually deployed using the remote control or control panel. This gives you full control of the stabilising process. The existing corner steadies can then be wound down as normal and you can use jockey wheel to aid with the front to back levelling.
The inbuilt spirit level indicator means you no longer need to carry a real spirit level with you!
- The hydraulic caravan jacks can lift caravans/special trailers with a total weight of up to 3.5t
- Only around 20kg net weight for the whole system
- 240 watt hydraulic motor
- 12 Volt operating voltage
- The hydraulic caravan rams are powered by the leisure battery
- Deploy the hydraulic caravan jacks by pressing the ‘auto level’ button
- Manually adjust the existing corner steadies as normal to aid with the front to back caravan levelling
- When you are ready to leave, simply press the ‘retract all’ button to withdraw the hydraulic jacks.