- Find the Perfect Motorhome TV Satellite System
Thu, May 31st 2018
- AIR SUSPENSION FOR THE NEW SPRINTER
Mon, May 21st 2018
- Why You Need Sinclair Air Conditioning
Tue, Apr 17th 2018
- The Benefits of Cruise Control
Mon, Apr 9th 2018
- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
E&P Hydraulic Caravan Levelling - for any caravan
E&P Levelling system
E&P Levelsystem consists of 2 hydraulic jacks which are installed to the front of the caravans chassis along with 2 corner steady supports which are mounted to the axle of the caravan so when raised the whole width can be adjusted horizontally.
- Effortlessly level at the push of a button
- Fully automatic level adjustment
- Quick levelling - Less than 2 minutes
- Sturdy and vibration-free position
- Enables side to side levelling
- Aditional theft protection
- Reduces tire damage from long term storage
Please note the E&P levelling system is available in 2 different kits please see below for more info.
Installation by Conrad Anderson only, price shown includes installation.
(You will pay a 20% deposit of £595.00, with the rest payable upon fitting.)
E&P levelling systems
Caravan levelling standard (2 hydraulic jacks & corner steadies)
This E&P Levelling kit consists of 2 hydraulic jacks which are installed to the front of caravan along with the replacement of the vehicles original corner steadies with hydraulic ALKO 'big-foot' supports. This method prevents forces being transferred through the vehicle floor during setup. The system is operated with a 12 Volt hydraulic pump.
Caravan levelling ((2 hydraulic jacks, uses original corner steadies)
This E&P Levelling kit consists of 2 hydraulic jacks which are installed to the front of caravan, this system is ideal for use with your original corner steadies.
Even more variable
E&P caravan levelling keeps you mobile on-site. Forget messing around with jacks and wedges. Arrive, setup - holiday.
- Horizontal in 120 seconds
- Ready for immediate use
- Fully automatic
- Completely hydraulic
- No wear and tear
- Kind to frames
- Easy setup
With the E&P Levelsystem, 2 main supports are mounted to the axle of the caravan so that it is raised and the whole width can be adjusted horizontally. The standard corner steadies are replaced with hydraulic ALKO 'big-foot' supports. This method prevents forces being transferred through the vehicle floor during setup. The system is operated with a 12 Volt hydraulic pump.
For caravans/special trailers with max. total weight of 3.5t
20 kg excess weight for the whole system / after dismantling the existing trailing supports
Large, mobile pivoting support plate for axle supports
Large, mobile pivoting support plate for corner supports (Alko Big Foot)
240 Watt hydraulic aggregate
12 Volt operating voltage