- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
Dometic Freshjet 2200 Air Conditioning Unit
Dometic Freshjet 2200:
- Light weight of 30 kg
- Ideal for vehicles of up to max. 7 m
- Additional heating function
Then please view our FREE Air conditioning Buyers guide
The price includes installation. Conrad Anderson are a Dometic Premium Partner and offer a 3 year warranty on air conditioning units if installed by Conrad Anderson. We offer high quality installations which will last the test of time. The price includes standard installation with fused spur onto existing 240v circuit - the vehicle must have RCD's preinstalled, if not they are added at extra cost. Most modern vehicles include these items, older vehicles may not. The option price includes DC kit installation
(You will pay a 20% deposit of £439.80, with the rest payable upon fitting.)
- Compact design
- Air distribution box features 2 adjustable air flows and LED lighting
- Soft-start - easy start-up even with low electrical protection
- Perfect installation results - when installed by Conrad Anderson.
- Can be made to work on-the-move with the addition of DCKIT2 or DCKIT3
Air Distribution box:
Add some cool into your vehicle with the Dometic Freshjet 2200...
Ideal for vehicles upto 7m in length providing effective & efficient cooling and ease-of-use in abundance with remote controlled operation.
Which air con is right for your vehicle?
When specifying which air con unit is right for your vehicle we ask a few very simple questions:
How big is your van?
Where are you travelling to & in what time of year?
According to the size of your vehicle the manufacturer suggests which units are designed for which vans, this is a good guide when in average european temperatures. But in practise there are other questions to ask.
What Dometic suggests:
8m+ vehicle - FJ2600 or FJ3200
7m vehicle - FJ or FL2200
5-6m vehicle - FJ or FL1700
4-5m vehicle - FJ or FL1100
A bigger air con unit will perform better at cooling your van than a smaller unit, but as you juggle budget with performance the other important factor is the current consumption. Dometic units are soft start (low start-up current) and designed to operate on even the lowest current rated camp sites, but it will depend on which other electrical equipment you use at the same time and the available current coming into your vehicle (hook up or Generator). Questions around current consumption are even more important when looking at running the unit with a DC-Kit.
If you are heading for hotter climates (Southern Europe in Summer) then it is worth considering a larger unit. If the temperatures start to increase into the late 30's and 40 degree mark the unit will require some help - shut the curtains & blinds and always keep the windows closed.
For more information please get in touch - 0800 279 0085