- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
MultiLimiter - RPM & Speed Limiter
RPM Limiter & Cruise Control
The Goldcruise MulitLimiter RPM and speed limiter is ideal for reducing fuel costs & your vehicle fleet emissions. The RPM limiter allows the vehicle to be set at a maximum RPM without affecting vehicle performance. It is fully TUV tested & approved and uses plug & play wiring harnesses for vehicle specific integration without affecting the vehicle warranty.
- Combined RPM limiter and top end speed limiter
- Reduced vehicle wear and tear , repairs, servicing, maintenance, claims and emissions
- Fast ROI - 10 months typically
- 2 year manufacturer warranty (Extended warranty available)
- Fuel savings up to 30%, improves fuel consumption (in conjunction with cruise control)
- Fully TUV tested and approved
- Version available with added cruise control and voluntary speed limiter for greater driver comfort, reducing driver fatigue and fuel savings.
Price on application - please contact us for pricing options.
Fuel Saving 10 Week test:
Data below is based on a 10 week test using a Citroen Relay with mixed motorway and urban miles travelling over 1800 miles.
The graph below illustrates broadly how the vehicle torque and fuel consumption change according to the engine RPM. The RPM limiter is set at the point where the torque decreases and the consumption increases, removing the possibility of over-revving the engine. This saves fuel, reduces vehicle wear & tear and emissions while maintaining vehicle performance.
The exact RPM limit can be altered within a range depending on the desired outcome – In the example above the maximum torque and minimum fuel consumption is at around 2000 RPM, the limit can be set here for best fuel consumption. Depending on the terrain and the vehicle loading there may be a need for an increased RPM limit, setting at 2500 RPM will allow for this while staying within the preferred range for ‘optimum’ fuel consumption.