- Sinclair Roof Mounted Air Con Units
Thu, Aug 30th 2018
- Speed Limiter Kits
Tue, Aug 14th 2018
- Find the Perfect Motorhome TV Satellite System
Thu, May 31st 2018
- AIR SUSPENSION FOR THE NEW SPRINTER
Mon, May 21st 2018
- Why You Need Sinclair Air Conditioning
Tue, Apr 17th 2018
- The Benefits of Cruise Control
Mon, Apr 9th 2018
- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
Ducato/Boxer/Relay ALKO SemiAir Suspension 2006>
VB SemiAir is an Assistive Air Spring, installed onto the swing arms via a bracket, to help maintain minimum ride height and suspension travel.
- TUV tested and type approved for Alko Chassis
- For Commercial and Motorhome/Campervan using Fiat Ducato X250 chassis
- Increases suspension travel to maintain ride height
- Can improve ride comfort and road handling (if set correctly)
- Level off-centre loads
- Includes on-board compressor for height adjustments.
This product is available for installation by Conrad Anderson only, due to the AL-KO's chassis frame structure. Vehicle specific dash and seat base panel installed for switches and gauges - supplied with kit for X250/290 front cab - Please specify on enquiry. Variations for single/twin axle and narrow/wide Alko Chassis.
Price on application - please contact us for pricing options.