- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
FreshAir HDE - Heavy Duty Air Conditioning Unit
The new WAECO FreshAir HDE is a self-contained electrical Roof-Top AC and specially made for HD applications like mini trucks, cranes, agricultural and forestry machinery, terminal trucks and fork lift trucks or other applications equipped with a cabin.
- Efficient and quiet operation with low vibrations.
- Compressor with inverter technology allows rapid cooling and ensures a pleasant climate even under changing ambient temperatures.
- Low weight and low installation cost.
- Pre-filled with refrigerant and is available in four model variants.
- Protection against discharge of the vehicle battery and surge.
Please contact Conrad Anderson if you would like this unit installed
Roof air conditioner for electric and special vehicles with cabin
The system is designed for roof installation and is ideal for electric vehicles, forestry small trucks, terminal trucks, forklifts, etc.
Self-contained A/C unit, no laying of hoses required
Connect only to the power
Wiring by “plug and play”
Four variations available - 12v 24v 48v or 80v (48v and 80v are available as special order, please contact our sales team to discuss.