- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
Product Guides > RV Solutions
Mon, Feb 11th 2013
Reversing video systems for recreational vehicles
Seeing from the front what's happening behind.
Drivers of motorhomes and caravans enjoy the privilege of endless mobility and flexibility. When it comes to reversing, they are faced with all the typical risks. Whether in tight parking spaces or on difficult terrain, reversing always involves the chance of damaging one's own vehicle or other property.
That kind of holiday souvenir often entails enormous repair costs, or worse, third party claims. Even minor bumps can cause lots of damage and trouble.
With a BACK VIEW or MOBITRONIC reversing video system you will face all reversing manoeuvres far better equipped. With the monitor on the dashboard and the camera at the back of your mobile home, you have everything in sight with comfortable viewing angles of approximately 100 degrees horizontally and 70 degrees vertically. Depending on the camera position, you will get up to 80 per cent more view compared to the conventional rear and outside mirror system. Depending on the technology of your reversing video system, the monitor delivers pictures in black and white or in colour; the camera comes with integrated heater and/or sunshield, or with a motor-operated automatic shutter to prevent soiling of the camera lens.