- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
Product Guides > Moderate Power System
Mon, Feb 11th 2013
Products for a moderate power system
1. 110Ah Battery
2. Solar Panel
3. PP1002 Inverter
5. Electric Hook-up
6. Avtex 164DRS Television
7. IU252A AC-DC Charger
8. EG-20 Bridge
9. Fuel Cell
11. EG-20 12 V Generator
12. Start Battery
Blue lines: 240 V
Red lines: 12 V
At Conrad Anderson we will design your power system to suit your needs, depending on which appliances you use and for approximately how long. We can enable you to keep all your vehicle batteries constantly topped up so you no longer need to think about how much power you are using; you just focus on more important things – whether that is holidaying, working or doing nothing much.
To help Conrad Anderson design a system for your vehicle we need to know the following information:
Which appliances will you be using and for how long?
What are the average power, peak power and standby power consumptions of those appliances?
What is the input voltage for those appliances?
Where are you going to travel in your van, what is the approximate ambient temperature?
Do you camp without hook-up facility, or are you connected to the mains most of the time?
The same process is applied to system design for higher consumption systems; we just use larger generators and upgraded management systems to provide consistent stable power output for any application.