- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
Maxview Manual Crank-Up with 65cm or 85cm dish
Manual, roof mounted system - How does it work?
Simply adjust the system from the comfort of your vehicle with the easy to operate direction unit, effortlessly raising and rotating the dish to locate and lock onto your favourite UK TV channels, anywhere in the UK and across into Europe.
Requires space on the roof and on the ceiling underneath.
The dish unit is mounted onto the vehicle roof with the elevation and rotation handle directly underneath the unit on the vehicle ceiling.
Turn the handle to raise and lower the dish to the correct elevation angle (shown on a display next to the handle) and turn the unit to the correct bearing. You'll be watching TV in no time!
- Improved handle design with clear and precise elevation display
- Low streamline profile, only 17cm in height in park position
- Elegant modern styling design
- No through the roof mast required, thus giving maximum flexibility on roof installations
- Designed for easier and improved installation
- Cable entry junction box allows for the system to be fitted in the most convenient position on roof
- Easy to align using the ceiling mounted ‘Crank Up” handle and elevation zone map
- Twin LNB as standard - Designed for use with SKY +/HD or free to air receiver with hard drive recording. Alternatively can be used to feed two separate receivers for independent working.
- All weather resistant construction
- Robust design solution utilising the latest advances in CAD and Simulation software
- Designed for permanent mounting, but can be transferred to another vehicle
- Complete with Operation and Set Up Guide
- 3 year guarantee
- When in park position, the system is compact and hidden out of view and only a little higher than most sky lights.
65cm Satellite Dish Footprint:
85cm Satellite Dish Footprint:
Based on the recent signal strength improvements, the footprint illustration above shows an estimation of where you will receive TV signal.