- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
iNetVu Ka-75V Satellite Internet System
The iNetVu® Ka-75V Drive-Away Antenna is a 75 cm auto-acquire satellite antenna system which can be mounted on the roof of a vehicle for direct broadband access over any configured satellite. The system works seamlessly with the iNetVu 7024C Controller providing fast satellite acquisitionwithin minutes, anytime anywhere.
Price on application - please contact us for pricing options.
- One-Piece, high surface accuracy, off set feed, steel reflector
- Heavy duty feed arm capable of supporting up to 5kg (10 lbs) Ka transceiver
- Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7024C Controller
- Works seamlessly with the world’s emerging commercial ViaSat / KA-SAT satellite Surfbeam II/PRO Auto-acquire modems
- Auto beam select on KA-SAT Tooway services
- 2 Axis motorization
- Supports manual control when required
- One button, auto-pointing controller acquires Ka-band satellite within 2 minutes
- Locates satellites using the most advanced satellite acquisition methods
- Supports Skyware Global 75 cm Ka antenna
- Standard 2 year warranty
If you operate in Ka-band, the Ka-75V system is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. This next generation mobile Ka terminal delivers aff ordable broadband Internet services (High-speed access, video & Voice over IP, file transfer, e-mail or web browsing). Ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Military Communications, Disaster Management, SNG, Emergency Communications Backup, Cellular Backhaul and many others.