- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
Portable Satellite Broadband System
Portable Satellite Broadband System:
Bespoke flightcase mounted satellite broadband system - ideal for rapid deployment in any location (within Europe, see footprint maps below) without the need for vehicle mounting or any highly trained personnel – just ship it to site, connect up and press go.
- Ideal for Events, Exhibitions, Festivals, Disaster recovery and Continuity of service
- 10Mbps down / 256Kbps up throughout Western Europe
- Low ongoing data charges -
- Data contracts can be 1 - 24 months
Price on application - please contact us for pricing options.
The Flyaway portable satellite Broadband system is supplied with the following:
- Oyster Internet, with satellite modem
- Flightcase for protection during storage and transportation
- Waterproof Pelicase, housing the electrical control systems etc.
- Ground mounted stand for safe secure mounting
- 5m main cable with upgraded waterproof connectors + 15m extension cable
- 13mm Spanner
Pelicase unit includes:
- Oyster Control Box & LCD Display
- 7in Monitor
- Newtec Modem
- Remote Control
- Fuse box + Switches
- Tamper Alarm
- Wifi Router
Automatic Skew adjustment
The Oyster Internet is the only satellite Internet system in it's class which operates using an automatic skew. The skew angle adjusts for the curvature of the earth so that the signal polarisation is correct regardless of the location within the footprint.
The same is true for satellite TV however, there is a 15° window for skew angle and adjustment only makes a huge difference on the edges of the footprint, this is due to the high power transmission from the satellite. The difference with Internet is the Tx (transmit) side of the communication, the iLNB has a reletively small power output (500mW - 2w, depending on the system) which means that the skew adjustment has to be far more accurate in order to work.
In short - a mobile satellite Internet system must have an automatic skew adjustment in order to work effectively across a wide area.
The Oyster can operate on two ISP's, Beyondsl (now rebranded to 'Satellite Internet') and IPcopter.
Beyondsl (Satellite Internet)
||up to 4Mbps||up to 10Mbps||up to 10Mbps|
|Down / up||2.5/0.5GB||4.2/0.8GB||8.5/1.7GB|
|Follow-on up to||50GB||50GB||50GB|
|Unlimited 10pm - 6am||£7.00||£7.00||£7.00|
|£ per month||£15.95||£29.95||£37.95|
All Data plans are now available on 1 month contracts - £49.99 activation charge applies to each non-consecutive month.
For more information please contact the sales team on 0800 279 0085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org