- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
Waeco Charging Converter 24-12v 20A
Waeco Charging Converter:
24v - 12v 20a IU-charging converter - Charges the consumer battery while driving.
- Ideal for sensitive appliances
- Can also be used as battery charger
- To increase capacity, several converters can be used in parallel
- Ideal for larger motorhomes with 12- or 24-volt starter battery and 12- or 24-volt leisure battery
Price on application - please contact us for pricing options.
Combine what was never intended to be combined. In PerfectPower voltage converters the input voltage is electrically isolated from the output voltage to compensate for under- and over-voltage on the input side.
DC2412-20 also has an electronically regulated output voltage, to which they owe their extra function as a high-quality IU charger. Moreover, several converters can be used in parallel and the PerfectPower DC2412-20 is ideal for sensitive appliances or use in safety-conscious areas.
- Can also be used as battery chargers
- Can be used in parallel Ideal for larger motorhomes
- Electrical isolated output voltage Additional on/off input
- Stabilises battery/generator voltage
- Stabilises on-board power supply during engine start
- High energy efficiency
- IU battery charging curve
- Electrically isolated output voltage
- Additional ON/OFF input
- Clean output voltage
- Stabilises the battery/generator voltage
- Parallel operation possible
- Stabilises the on-board power supply during engine start
- EMC optimised for the automotive industry
The light weight and compact construction allows the converters to be easily
installed in mobile homes, commercial vehicles or motor and sailing vessels.
The DC2412-20 converts a 24 VDC supply from a car or boat battery to a stable 12 VDC voltage for connecting to equipment. The isolation of the input and output voltages means the output voltage can be kept stable without interference from the input circuit.
Because the maximum output current is electronically regulated, the charge
converters can be used to charge batteries to generate electricity in cars or
The devices are equipped with protection against shorting and overloading.
If the protective function triggers, the device switches off and then switches
on again when correctly connected.