- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
TG480MEF Automatic LPG Generator 12v 20A
Telair TG480MEF Multi Energy Function:
The TG480MEF (Multi Energy Function) is an automatic battery charger that enables your Leisure battery to remain 'topped up' no matter where you are! It uses a small, very neat 2 stroke gas engine/generator set powered by the on-board motor-home LPG supply ensuring that your battery never falls below operational level
- Two charging modes
- Low Noise (only 51dB at 7m).
- Fuel: LPG
- Fully automatic battery charging
- Lightweight, only 19kg
Takes 1-2 days to install - depending on chassis, whether any fabrication is required and how complex the cable runs are.
- Fits Underneath the vehicle
- Works in extreme conditions +50.C to –25.C (when used with propane)
- Supplies up to 20 Amps current at 12V
- Ideal for ‘wild camping’ or when no hook-up is available
The MEF functionality available on the TG480 and as standard on the TG600 provides 3 modes so the unit can be more closely customised to the vehicle’s power system.
- Hare - normal consistent 20A/25A 14.4V charging.
- Turtle - 20A 14.4v charging until battery voltage 14v, then auto switches to 8-13A charging until the battery reaches 14.4v. Recommended for smaller (100ah) battery bank.
- Altitude Mode - Consistent 8-13A charging, designed to allow more reliable operation at 1500m and above.
The MEF works using the addition of a variable gas valve to reduce the fuel/air mixture causing the engine to run lean, reducing the revs and in turn the charging voltage and current.
The Gasperini TG480MEF is an automatic battery charger that enables your Leisure battery to remain 'topped up' no matter where you are! It uses a small, very neat 2 stroke gas engine/generator set powered by the on-board motor-home LPG supply ensuring that your battery never falls below operational level (11.9 Volts).
- Extremely quiet compared to other generators (only 51dB at 7m).
- Runs on LPG (Propane or Butane) from onboard motorhome gas supply.
- Fully automatic battery charging, just switch on and it works when required.
- Lightweight, only 19kg.
- Fits Underneath the vehicle therefore saving space.
- Works in extreme conditions +50.C to –25.C (when used with propane).
- Supplies up to 20 Amps current at 12V.
- Ideal for ‘wild camping’ or when no hook-up is available.
Simple to use
The TG480MEF has a simple to operate remote wall switch. If the gas tap is 'open', the vehicle engine is switched off and the remote switch on, then you do not have to do anything else. The System is controlled by a hideaway module, which has an intelligent circuit board, which senses the battery voltage. The control module ensures that the TG480MEF is activated only when the battery needs topping up. When it does ‘kick in’ it tops the 12V battery up to almost 14.5V.
The system also incorporates safety and maintenance indicator lights, which show up any of multiple fault codes. The unit can run on any existing LPG, propane or Butane gas supply, or we have an option to have refillable LPG tanks fitted. The latter option would free up another external locker and give the option of refilling before the tank is completely empty from a potentially cheaper source.
The TG480MEF can be supplied with optional extras such as an hours meter and remote oil filler. The hours meter is beneficial especially for high usage systems so proper servicing intervals can be adhered to, the oil filler enables the user to easily refill the integrated oil tank without having to crawl under the vehicle.
- Be independent from mains power supply.
- No more TV cutting out in the middle of your favourite film.
- No need to worry about flattening your battery by using to many appliances.
- Guaranteed power, whatever the weather.
- No more complains of noisy generators from your neighbours.