- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
- WE'RE HIRING!!
Tue, Feb 7th 2017
- Caravan Levelling Systems to Secure Your Caravan
Fri, Feb 3rd 2017
- Cutting Edge Cruise Control for Your Vehicle
Mon, Jan 16th 2017
- Reversing Camera Systems Help Save Lives
Tue, Jan 3rd 2017
Dometic IU404A IUOU Battery Charger 24v 40A
- IU0U automatic chargers 40 A/24 volts for mobile use.
- Ideal for caravans, motorhomes, boats, ambulance and emergency service vehicles.
- Premium quality, long service lives and award-winning design.
As if that wasn’t enough, the new generation of PerfectCharge battery chargers offers perfection down to the last detail. It leaves nothing to be desired, each and every application is accounted for.
- Configurable charging capacity
- Overcharging protection
- Additional conditioning/ refreshing function
- Sleep mode
- IEC socket
- Features for easy installation – ideal for motorhomes, motor and sailing yachts, ambulance and emergency service vehicles.
- Multi-stage IU0U curve, optimised for charging gel, wet and AGM batteries
- Battery outputs: 3
- Prevents battery overcharging due to limited time of the IU0 phase (8/16 h)
- Quick charging without power fluctuations
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Sleep mode Individually adjustable clip-on mounts
- Mounting aid with cable organiser
- Exhaust air adapter
PerfectCharge IU0U automatic chargers can charge or trickle charge batteries
or supply batteries, which are used to generate power in vehicles or on
The IU0U automatic charger can be used to continuously charge supply or
starter batteries. It can charge batteries or maintain a high charge level:
The IU0U automatic charger can be used to charge the following types of batteries:
- Lead starter batteries
- Gel batteries
- Fleece batteries (AGM)
- Maintenance-free lead batteries