- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator
Goal Zero Yeti 1250:
The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 is a solar panel generator which is cable for use in multiple environments, this robust unit is powerful enough to back up critical home appliances, and with he inclusion of multiple ports- DC, USB & AC makes it easy to power all of your devices. Activate the ports with one master button and enjoy.
Recharge by: AC, 12V, Solar
Power output: USB, 12V, AC - UK 3 pin Anderson power pole
Capacity: 1200WH, 100AH
The Yeti 1250 is a heavy item - shipping is £60 (to UK mainland)
There are three ways to recharge the Goal Zero Yeti 1250
- 1: Recharge from the wall - takes about 16-20 hours.
- 2: Recharge from your car using 12V port. - takes about 40+ hours
- 3: Plug it into a solar panel and place in the sun - takes about 20 hours with two boulder 30 solar panels.