- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
HD Oyster Mobile Satellite Internet System
Oyster Fully Automatic Satellite Broadband System
Oyster's reputation for high quality in the mobile satellite market, coupled with Conrad Anderson's knowledge, expertise and customer service is a great combination for your satellite internet needs.
- Broadband connectivity throughout Europe
- Fully Automatic satellite search with auto skew
- Upto 10Mbps download / 364Kbps upload
- Includes free Netgear Wifi router plus installation
- Low data charges - from £16 per month on 1 month contracts
- Excellent technical backup and customer support
Home & Holiday Package now available - why pay twice for broadband at home and for your motorhome? Use the same internet package and monthly payment to receive internet all year round regardless of location - Please call for details.
Standard installation is onto a motorhome or van, larger vehicles can cost more.
The Oyster internet offers broadband connectivity throughout Europe. Whether you are working, holidaying or relaxing we can enable you to stay connected regardless of location and at no extra cost.
Conrad Anderson uses the Oyster to provide Internet solutions to many high profile blue chip companies including Mircosoft, HP, IBM, Barclays Bank, Lenovo & Ford to name a few.
- Automatic search with one-click deployment
- Now available with up to 10 Mbps connection speed
- Will provide broadband internet access anywhere in Central & Northern Europe at no extra cost (data charges apply - see below)
- No degradation of signal due to geographical location (barring obstruction of satellite)
- Highest quality construction using robust materials.
The Oyster Internet is capable of receiving TV and Internet reception (not simultaneously) and is ideal for motorhomes, caravans, exhibition trucks/trailers and mobile control centres etc.
The system is easy to setup with one button deployment and an acquisition time or 30 - 60 seconds (typically); And easy to maintain with software and channel list updates free of charge via satellite. Additional safety features such as automatic retaraction on vehicle start are included as standard.
Automatic Skew adjustment
The Oyster Internet is the only satellite Internet system in it's class which operates using an automatic skew. The skew angle adjusts for the curvature of the earth so that the signal polarisation is correct regardless of the location within the footprint.
The same is true for satellite TV however, there is a 15° window for skew angle and adjustment only makes a huge difference on the edges of the footprint, this is due to the high power transmission from the satellite. The difference with Internet is the Tx (transmit) side of the communication, the iLNB has a reletively small power output (800mW on the Oyster System) which means that the skew adjustment has to be far more accurate in order to work.
In short - a mobile satellite Internet system must have an automatic skew adjustment in order to work effectively across a wide area.
The Oyster operates on the Astra network using the ISP Beyondsl.
Beyondsl (Satellite Internet)
||up to 4Mbps||up to 10Mbps||up to 10Mbps|
|Down / up||2.5/0.5GB||4.2/0.8GB||8.5/1.7GB|
|Follow-on up to||50GB||50GB||50GB|
|Unlimited 10pm - 6am||£7.00||£7.00||£7.00|
|£ per month||£15.95||£27.95||£37.95|
All Data plans are now available on 1 month contracts - £49.99 activation charge applies to each non-consecutive month.
For more information please contact the sales team on 0800 279 0085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org