- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
LPG Underslung Tank Kit 200 x 717 x 20L
LPG tank kit including remote level gauge - Fitting & Gas Test Certificate Included
Carry more LPG - refill less often
Save money on gas - LPG costs less at filling stations
Free up your gas locker
For use with all caravan/motorhome gas appliances and generators.
The price below includes fitting, installation will be carried out by Conrad Anderson at our Birmingham workshop.
(You will pay a 20% deposit of £210.00, with the rest payable upon fitting.)
Refillable gas tanks are an ideal way to maximise space in any leisure vehicle; not only by freeing up the gas locker, but also positioning the tank under the chassis allows a larger tank to be fitted. This means that, even with a live-aboard it may need filling as little as once a month.
Gas tanks are available in dozens of different shapes and sizes in order that any vehicle can have them fitted. All gas tank fittings include filler point and remote level gauge - filling adaptors are available for different country standards.
All gas tank materials and equipment are fully certified to European safety standards and Conrad Anderson fitters are trained to NICC fitting standards for LPG. Highlights
- For use with all caravan/motorhome gas appliances and generators.
- Store more gas by utilising space under chassis.
- Frees up existing gas locker for other equipment.
- Fill up at filling station at any time, no waiting for the tank to empty.
- Available in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit all vehicles.
- Access to cheaper gas from filling station.