- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
- WE'RE HIRING!!
Tue, Feb 7th 2017
- Caravan Levelling Systems to Secure Your Caravan
Fri, Feb 3rd 2017
- Cutting Edge Cruise Control for Your Vehicle
Mon, Jan 16th 2017
- Reversing Camera Systems Help Save Lives
Tue, Jan 3rd 2017
E&P Hydraulic Levelling - Renault Master (ALKO)
E&P Hydraulic Levelling offers fully automatic levelling at the touch of a button. Arrive on site, press button to level, wait 2 minutes and then make the tea and enjoy your time away.
- The camper is completely stable with no movement when people are moving around inside or on entering and leaving the vehicle.
- Vehicle specific kits available for all major motorhome chassis.
Only available to be fitted by Conrad Anderson
Price on application - please contact us for pricing options.
Kit consists of:
- 4 hydraulic rams fixed to the chassis next to the axles
- Control panel in a convenient location near the habitation door
- Shows the direction of tilt of the vehicle and houses all the controls
- Oil Reservoir and pump are fitted in a locker or garage area.
You know the story: you are at a camp site or you are making a short stop at a beautiful spot along the road, but your camper van is rather uneven. So uneven that the available levellers are not enough to put your camper van in a more or less even position. So you try a few more planks, another jack, etc. After you have done this, you can at long last enjoy your rest, but then you want to move on again and at the next stop it will probably be the same story all over again. A time-consuming activity that gives a lot of trouble.
To save you all this trouble, E&P Hydraulics have developed the E&P Motorhome levelling system. A the touch of a button, your camper van is set in a level position fully automatically, and ready in only 2 minutes. And what about the fact that the camper van is now also perfectly stable. No movement whatsoever can be felt in the camper van when someone walks through it or steps in. This is also very comfortable in the morning when an early riser walks about inside or gets out of the camper van which would otherwise be rocked by these movements.