- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
- WE'RE HIRING!!
Tue, Feb 7th 2017
- Caravan Levelling Systems to Secure Your Caravan
Fri, Feb 3rd 2017
- Cutting Edge Cruise Control for Your Vehicle
Mon, Jan 16th 2017
- Reversing Camera Systems Help Save Lives
Tue, Jan 3rd 2017
Forklift Truck Camera - Wireless Camera System
- Reduces damage to pallet loads and racking
- Improves productivity with more effeicient & accurate pallet positioning
- High Quality components ensure optimal operation at all times
- Durable system - high mechanical shock and vibration limits
- Wireless - eliminates cable damage issues
Promotes Safe Fork Truck operation
- Reduces risks of injury and asset damage.
For more information please view our sales brochure in our download section below
Available supply only or installed by Conrad Anderson.
Price on application - please contact us for pricing options.
- Bespoke fork lift camera system that is placed to provide a view along the forks
- Essential addition to ensure safe working and reduce damaged items
- Can be fitted onto any Forklift Truck
- No cables to manage or wear
- High resolution cameras and large 7inch screen to give an easy view image
- Latest digital wireless transmitter/receivers ensures an interference free image
- High sensitivity & infa-red low light capability for dark warehouses
- 10 hour battery life for uninterupted shifts
- Operational to -20C ,Ideal for use in cold conditions/storage
The equipment consists of a battery box with built-in wireless transmitter and a camera mounted on the forks and a monitor and wireless receiver mounted in the truck cab.
Using the latest in digital wireless technology there is no delay in picture transmission or compromise in picture quality. The system is designed to last for a complete 8 hour shift and can be manufactured to last longer if necessary. The use of wireless technology means that there are no cable management issues or the risk of cable becoming brittle when in use in cold stores.
A typical counterbalanced forklift could have the camera mounted on the truck frame, enabling the driver to see the exact location of the forks in relation to the pallet, thereby improving productivity and reducing damage.
Due to the range on the wireless module this system could also be used on cranes for heavier loads such as shipping containers, or on building sites.