- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
Ducato/Boxer/Relay ALKO SemiAir Suspension 2004>
VB SemiAir is an Assistive Air Spring, installed onto the swing arms via a bracket, to help maintain minimum ride height and suspension travel.
- TUV tested and type approved for Alko Chassis
- For Commercial and Motorhome/Campervan using Fiat Ducato 94-06 chassis
- Increases suspension travel to maintain ride height
- Can improve ride comfort and road handling (if set correctly)
- Level off-centre loads
- Includes on-board compressor for height adjustments.
This product is available for installation by Conrad Anderson only, due to the AL-KO's chassis frame structure. Vehicle specific dash and seat base panel installed for switches and gauges - supplied with kit for X244/X250/290 front cab - Please specify on enquiry. Variations for single/twin axle and narrow/wide Alko Chassis.
Price on application - please contact us for pricing options.