- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
- WE'RE HIRING!!
Tue, Feb 7th 2017
- Caravan Levelling Systems to Secure Your Caravan
Fri, Feb 3rd 2017
- Cutting Edge Cruise Control for Your Vehicle
Mon, Jan 16th 2017
Waeco RVS594 5in Twin Lens Reversing Camera System
Twin Lens Reversing Camera System with motorised protective shutter.
This range of rear vision systems are the top quality premium series. Fully vibration and water proof to withstand the harshest environments.
- Monitor easy to remove thanks to Easylink mount
- Optimum picture quality even at low temperatures
- USB charging output
- Two lenses: one for close-range, one for long-range
- Even when the shutter is closed, long-range pictures are still possible to the rear
- Motor-operated cover protects against dirt and damage
- IR LEDs for improved night vision
- Camera type of protection IP 68
Typical fitting time 4-5 hours
Price on application - please contact us for pricing options.
- Picture angle: close-range 140° diagonal, long-range 50° diagonal
- Operation via the two camera inputs of the monitor
- Manual or automatic switching between the cameras
- Anodised and powdercoated aluminium housing with stainless steel cap and mount
- Motor-powered camera cover
- LDR-controlled IR LEDs for improved night vision
- Distance marks (3 lines) in reversing mode
- Switches on automatically or manually
- Automatic day/night switching
- Normal or mirrored picture function
- 2 camera inputs, can be controlled separately
- Picture settings can be saved for each camera
- USB connection for charging MP3 players etc.
- LED background lighting
Scope of delivery:
Monitor, Easylink monitor mount, camera, 20 m connection cable from the monitor to the camera, monitor cable set, installation fittings for all components