- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
Waeco RT780 24v Air Conditioning Unit
Dometic-Waeco RT 780:
Being a self-contained air conditioner, the CoolAir RT 780 offers a key benefit: all components are integrated in a compact housing. This speeds up installation and makes maintenance unnecessary, because the system is closed and hermetically tight. No need to fill up with refrigerant or water. Good to know: the CoolAir RT780 fits almost every truck. There’s a tailormade installation kit for all common truck models.
- RT 880 24v Air conditioning for stationary or mobile use.
- Customised installation kits for all common truck cabins: DAF / Iveco / MAN / Mercedes-Benz / Renault / Scania / Volvo
- For non custom kits there are universal installation kits available
- Uppershell can be spraypainted at a later date
- ADR compliant
Please note a fixing kit is required for the installtion of this product, please contact us for more info.
Price on application - please contact us for pricing options.
View an installation video below showing a step by step process of how the Waeco RT880 is installed.