- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
When drivers are reversing their vehicle, it’s vital that they are able to see directly behind the vehicle in order to avoid accidents. By using a reversing camera to gain a comprehensive view of the area surrounding the vehicle, you can eliminate blind spots and reduce collisions with people or objects. That’s why here at Conrad Anderson, we are specialist suppliers and installers of camera solutions to help keep drivers and pedestrians safe when reversing.
We offer a range of systems from standard reversing cameras, blind spot and 360° systems by renowned manufacturers such as Waeco. These compact cameras are available with 5 inch or 7 inch monitors which are small enough to sit on most dashboards without obstructing the view. They are also equally easy to remove overnight with their quick release mounting, or come with night vision should you be travelling at night.
Should you own a larger vehicle, we provide an option of Waeco single or twin camera lens systems. In the twin lens systems, one camera can provide a diagonal picture from close range and another from long range. The two pictures can easily be switched between manually or automatically. This extra coverage makes our twin lens cameras the ideal reversing cameras for motorhomes and caravans.