- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
Cruise Control/Speed Limiter - Universal Cruise Control Kits
Universal cruise control kits are electro mechanical, Bowden cable operated systems installed by connecting directly to the throttle quadrant, actuator or to a bracket on the throttle pedal.
We recommend that you search the cruise control wizard to find a vehicle specific solution before embarking on the universal option.
If the Cruise Control Wizard did not list your vehicle then look at the options below. These are ideal for older, rare and generally non-standard vehicles - the exact system you need depends on the vehicle configuration and specification; factors such as engine size and type, gearbox and whether it has a vacuum system or not are taken into account.
We use a customised GC55 system as the basis of our Aston Martin Cruise Control Solution - we install these directly for Aston Martin.