- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
Blog Articles > Worcester Bosch VB Air Suspension Upgrade
Mon, Dec 8th 2014
Over the past few months we have been commissioned to install our renowned VB semi air suspension kits, to a partial fleet of Worcester Bosch mobile training vehicles (Vauxhall Movano van conversion) . When originally approached by Worcester Bosch, they expressed the need of a air suspension solution which would enable the user to raise the level of the vehicles rear suspension system when needed; for use whilst conducting hands on training.
- Greenstar CDi, Si and Ri condensing boilers
- Air to air heat pump system
- Servicing, spares & fault finding section
The installation consisted of our engineers installing a 2 channel pressure gauge kit to assist the vehicles current suspension springs. The system installed is the VB semi-air 2 channel air pressure gauge system, that works on the basis of an air bag system being connected to a compressor pack located in the vehicles interior dashboard. For this installation the compressor pack was installed at the rear of the vehicle where a fabricated mounting plate was manufactured to hold the compressor system.
The semi-air suspension system installed is not only used to raise the vehicles rear suspension, the inclusion of the VB system also improves ride comfort, increased stability, plus rapidly reduces body roll without the appearance of leaning or sagging regardless of load.