- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
Latest News > WE'RE HIRING!!
Tue, Feb 7th 2017
We are hiring!
Would you like to work in a fast paced and rewarding environment, learn new skills and be at the cutting edge of vehicle technology?
We have careers opportunities for the following positions, please apply with your CV and cover letter to the email address below:
Sales Administrator. (Temporary Contract till end of October)
Hours: 9am – 5.00pm (30 minute lunch) - Monday to Friday
Role: To assist the Sales team in processing orders and customer service.
Company: Conrad Anderson Ltd is a busy, family run vehicle electronics firm installing high end electronic and gas accessories predominantly on leisure vehicles such as caravans & motorhomes.
The job will involve:
• Working alongside the Sales team in the processing of customer sales orders and progress through to shipment (both UK and Export) or installation.
• Processing orders from our e-commerce website, over the telephone & by email
• Allocating stock to customer orders and preparing documentation and goods for the dispatch for home and export shipments.
• Invoicing customers after work completed on their vehicles and taking payment
• Booking jobs into the workshop diary
• Maintain close liaison and communication with customers and the workshop staff.
• In addition there will be a customer facing aspect to the role where customer support and service will be very important including NEC exhibitions.
• At certain times of year the job will also involve the preparation of promotional material including printing of brochures and price lists.
Using computer systems including MS office products & email
Use of data bases and MS Excel for reporting
Good time management
Strong written and oral communication skills
Telephone skills and customer service to include:
Building a rapport verbally and face to face, helping and advising customers
Able to establish and maintain relationships with customers and colleagues
GCSE English & Maths A-C
Or Business Administration level 1
The successful candidate will be trustworthy, helpful and flexible; hard working and reliable; presentable; capable with a high level of commitment.
Job Title: Automotive Technician
Location: Nechells, East Birmingham, West Midlands
Hours: Approx 37.5 hours plus occasional Saturdays
Employer: Conrad Anderson
Conrad Anderson (Midlands) Ltd is a growing, family run business in the heart of Birmingham. With a reputation for excellent installation work and first class customer service, we are looking to recruit a new auto technician to our busy technical team.
Our product range covers such things as: Mobile Satellite TV & Broadband, Air Conditioning, Air Suspension, Hydraulic Levelling, Fuel Cells & Generators, Cruise controls, Reversing Cameras and Refrigeration. We try to be on the cutting edge of new product developments for vehicle aftermarket.
The role will by multi-faceted; time being split between workshop installations, repairs, some field work and customer support.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background, be proficient with 12v electrics and have working knowledge of 240v.
They will be flexible, organised; capable of prioritising tasks and meeting deadlines with excellent communication and proven fault-finding skills.
Candidates coming from ex forces background, Motorhome/Caravan servicing, Vehicle manufacturers and general tinkerers are very welcome to apply (although this is not an exhaustive list).
Experience of installing, repairing or troubleshooting of any of the above products would be excellent but not essential. Conrad Anderson can fill in knowledge gaps with in-house tuition and external courses. Trade qualifications and experience would be helpful but not mandatory.