- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
Product Guides > Reversing Sensors - Installation
Mon, Feb 11th 2013
MAGIC WATCH Adjusts
These systems are designed for flexible power supply from 10 to 32 volts. There's a perfect solution for anything on four wheels, even for motorhomes, trucks and agricultural machinery. The heavy-duty systems come with a whole variety of technical extras: extended range sensors, splash-water-proof base stations, extra-long supply cables (up to 20 m), sensors with water-proof plug connectors, to name but a few. Even the displays can be adjusted to the type of vehicle.
High-tech systems need not necessarily be complicated to install, as these sensors demonstrate. All components offer plug-and-play convenience, supply cables being the only link to the vehicle electrics. Step-by-step installation instructions provide reliable guidance.