- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
Product Guides > Reversing Sensors - DSM Function
Mon, Feb 11th 2013
The DSM Function
IDEAL FOR MOTORHOMERS!
DSM stands for Digital Signal Memory, a technical extra that is incorporated in the MAGIC WATCH system: MWE-650. This system is able to "memorise" objects permanently fitted to the vehicle, such as spare tyres or tow bar couplings. When checking the area behind the vehicle, they recognise these objects as belonging to the vehicle rather than obstacles worth reporting.
Safe reversing for motorhomes, trucks and buses.
The wider the vehicle the bigger the risk of bumps and scrapes. That sounds logical, but need not necessarily be true. The new MAGIC WATCH system the MWE-650, has been specifically designed for larger vehicles. It comes with four sensors with a range of 40cm to 3m. The MWE-650 has built-in sensors to give a perfect cosmetic finish. Both systems feature acoustic and visual warning as well as the Digital Signal Memory.
Zone 1: distance only
Zone 2: intermittant beep
Zone 3: fast beep
Zone 4: continuous tone