- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
Product Guides > Motability Camera System
Mon, Feb 11th 2013
Conrad Anderson have developed various speciality camers systems, The mobility camera system is designed specifically for disabled customers who have trouble twisting at the neck to look left and right.
Our system consists of four bullet cameras mounted on the front wings looking left & right and on the wing mirrors looking backwards to cover the blind spots. The two monitors on the dashboard show 2 camera views on each - the left monitor for left hand cameras, the right monitor for right hand cameras. Switching between the two camera views is automatic dependent on the speed <5mph left and right views, 6mph> blindspot view.
We have found that having 2 monitors is the safest, most useable and practical configuration. Using a single screen speed of switching becomes a problem. Split screen options are being looked at however splitting a 7in or 5in monitor into 4 makes for 4 very small screens - very difficult to see making safety an issue.
Please contact us for more information.
4 Bullet Cameras - RV29T130
2 Screens - RV511S.
Fitting of above items.
This job was completed in August 2006
at our Birmingham workshop.
Bullet Camera - Side View, front wing
Side view of front wing,
matching the opposite side.
Bullet camera mounted under the reversing mirrors on both sides.
Hand controls can be seen in the reflection.