- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
- WE'RE HIRING!!
Tue, Feb 7th 2017
- Caravan Levelling Systems to Secure Your Caravan
Fri, Feb 3rd 2017
- Cutting Edge Cruise Control for Your Vehicle
Mon, Jan 16th 2017
- Reversing Camera Systems Help Save Lives
Tue, Jan 3rd 2017
Blog Articles > KVH Tracvision R4 and R5 update
Tue, May 26th 2015
If you have noticed that you are not able to get a TV signal on your Tracvision R4, R4SL, R5 or R5SL there is a fix available.
Please be aware that we have identified some changes in broadcast on Astra 2: High band tracking transponders have changed their FEC from 2/3 to 5/6.
We do not know if this change is permanent, or the only changes that are being implemented so we are monitoring the status and will prepare a recommendation when more details become apparent.
R4 / R4sl – switch on receiver and choose a BBC channel prior to switching on TracVision – once locked, switch off TracVision and watch TV as normal.
R5 /R5SL require a transponder update by ourselves as we would need to connect a computer and program the new transponders in to the system. This can be done in around 30 minutes. We can also do this for the R4 and R4Sl if you would like to make an appointment with us. We charge by the hour at £50 + VAT per hour. Please call 0121 247 0619 or email email@example.com to arrange your booking.