- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
Product Guides > Inverters for mobile use
Mon, Feb 11th 2013
230 volts on the road.
Due to their well proven reliability, Waeco PerfectPower inverters have become a firm part of many onboard systems. The range includes five versions in different capacities to suit the majority of commonly used 230-volt consumers.
For mobile use of especially powerful electric appliances, such as microwave ovens, toasters and vacuum cleaners, we recommend a Waeco PerfectPower high performance inverter with integrated mains priority circuit.
This technical extra was integrated in Waeco PerfectPower high performance inverters to save the vehicle battery.
Here's how it works: the inverter can choose between an external power supply and the onboard battery - it will always give priority to the external power source to generate the required 230V. If the vehicle is connected to the hook-up the inverter will automatically select this power source and disable the inverter power connection, once the hook-up is disconnected power is diverted to inverter mode and the required 230V continues to be supplied.
No more bothersome plugging and unplugging; the battery is only used when external power supply is unavailable.