- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
Latest News > Dometic GC100 Gas Checker Pen
Fri, Aug 9th 2013
The Dometic GC100 (Gas Level Checker) is a new product which has been launched with customer safety in mind. The GC100 enables the customer to effectively calculate the level of gas remaining in their gas bottle on board their vehicle. Weighing just 25g the GC100 is a lightweight tool which is small enough to be used in any capacity. The practical device lets you know in just seconds how much gas you have remaining, with the use of a built in gas indicator this makes this process a lot simpler.
The Dometic GasChecker GC100 has won Best Accessory Award in Practical Motorhome Magazine's 2013 Motorhome of the Year Awards.
This product is ideal for camping, boating and recreational use.
- Tested for explosion protection
- Reliable measurements using ultrasound
- Suitable for all steel and aluminium bottles with a diameter of 200-350mm
Plastic bottles, user-refillable bottles (because internal components can deflect the measurement signal), bottles smaller than 200mm or greater than 350mm diameter.
For more information about this product log onto:
To see just how easy the pen is to use, download the user guide here: