- Fuel Cell R&D funding for Motorhomes
Mon, Nov 6th 2017
- New: Sinclair Motorhome Air conditioning
Wed, Oct 11th 2017
- Why Mobile Satellite Internet is so useful
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five benefits of Cruise Control Kits
Tue, Oct 3rd 2017
- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
Product Guides > Choose Your Climate
Mon, Feb 11th 2013
Under-bench and roof air conditioners from a single source.
Dometic and WAECO have pooled their air conditioning expertise. As a result, we can now
offer a seamless range that includes air conditioners for roof mounting as well as for
installation inside the vehicle. These systems provide you with a perfect climate both in
stationary and mobile use. All you need is the matching DC kit. Choose the climate control
system that suits your vehicle and your personal idea of comfort!
Roof conditioners with compressor technology use the physical principle that cold air sinks.
The cold air streams can be spread in the vehicle interior in an energy-saving manner and without performance loss. Installation is simple: Normally the air conditioner simply
replaces the existing roof window. Dometic roof air conditioners have been largely adapted to the measurements of all commonly used roof windows.
HB2500 Under bench air con
Under-bench air conditioner with integrated heating
This air conditioner is integrated in the storage box of your caravan or mobile home. There is no change to the roof load or the outer dimensions of the vehicle. And you can keep your roof window. Besides the cooling function, the Dometic HB2500 has an energy-saving heating function.