- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
Blog Articles > Aston Martin DB7 Zagato fitted with Cruise control
Thu, Jun 28th 2012
It seems to be supercar fortnight.
Definitely NOT a self fit option, Sam spent 3 days tinkering with this beauty. Using hand made throttle linkages and some ingenious wiring solutions, the fitting was executed and finessed with the Aston Martin manufacturing ethos in mind.
With only 2000 miles on the clock, the car has yet to spend much time on the road, but who are we to question the need for a cruise control?
We were all looking forward to the road test and drawing straws to be the lucky one to do it. When Sam came back from the test he looked 10 years younger, known as the Aston Martin facelift effect!
Well the acceleration is 0 to 60 in 4.9 seconds...