- Five Reasons to Get Mobile Satellite Internet
Mon, Aug 7th 2017
- The Benefits of Performance Chips for Trucks
Fri, Jul 14th 2017
- Low cost, High Power Vehicle Air Conditioning
Fri, Jun 30th 2017
- Clark Mast, EP Hydraulics and One Huge Window!
Tue, Jun 27th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance for Agricultural Machinery
Wed, Jun 7th 2017
- STEINBAUER Performance Can Boost Your Motorhome
Mon, May 15th 2017
- Choose STEINBAUER Performance for your Car
Tue, May 9th 2017
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Install Reversing Cameras
Wed, Apr 5th 2017
- Motorhome Levelling Systems and Satellite TV’s
Wed, Feb 22nd 2017
Product Guides > Air Conditioning
Mon, Feb 11th 2013
Most camper van owners know how quickly their vehicle heats up even at low sun intensity. In southern regions staying inside quickly becomes unbearable. Escaping or enduring the heat - not much of a relaxing alternative for the best days of the year. Thankfully, there is finally a way out: Dometic Air Conditiioners - the powerful camper air conditioner for even greater travelling pleasure. As temperatures soar outside, it maintains a comfortable climate inside the vehicle, while energy consumption remains very modest. Dometic Air Conditioners features and ground breaking technology have all the hallmarks of truly good Dometic design.
The many years of experience and the market leader's special expertise in the field of automotive air conditioning have notably added to the development of the air conditioning products.
High performance at all times.
A characteristic of the Dometic Air Conditioning systems is their extraordinary standard of performance - thanks to a high-performance evaporator and multiple fan speeds. The Dometic Air Conditioning units assure convenience and ease of use of operation with the multi-function remote control - adjust temperature, fan speed, heat/cool modes, fresh air mode, timer and inbuilt ambient lighting. The heating power of the system is fully adequate particularly for seasonal transitions or cool evenings. The air outlet vents can be adjusted for direction or closed entirely using a single adjuster.